Utilize the opportunities provided by the commercial XTN Hub.
Utilize the opportunities provided by the commercial XTN Hub.
Government (de)regulated market. Digitalizing and restructuring.
The balance thinking is turned “upside down”. Lower peak load demand.
Readily developed for commercial operations.
Are you an Energy Company that focus on decentralized energy demand and production, system development, customer service focusing a digital business model based on a datahub empowering the consumers at the center in order to counter the change in the industry due to disrupting market forces – in short the 4th Industrial Revolution?
Then, I am happy to present to you XTN Group which is the Game Changer in the energy industry being 5 years ahead of all competitors – we started this development 5 years ago.
XTN’s commercial digital business model with “block chain” technology give consumers individual choice of energy form from the energy mix of electricity/gas/distant heating based on the self developed datahub XTN Hub which empowers the consumers and which holds a patent application with the European Patent Office
This technology is all the way up in the front to Game Change the energy industry. I strongly recommend that energy Companies participate in this Game Change in order to reduce their risk and increase their profit.
Consumer premiums of renewables in addition to the market price, is transferred to the producer of the energy form minus 2% which remains in XTN where the producer will be a share holder.
This creates the real foundation for Smart City (Smart Home) which will have a significant impact on energy Companies.
Chairman of the Board
A TECHNOLOGIC AND INNOVATIVE DIGITAL BUSINESS MODEL based on
ONE OF THE TWO DATAHUBS IN THE WORLD
which gives the solution to the goals from the Paris Summit and a market leading position through disruption of existing market structure
FLEXICIENCY BY THE DATAHUB – THE XTN HUB
The ongoing market revolution needs a solution based on empowering consumers with a datahub that provides the functionality and the flexibility the market needs due to EU Commisions regulations of (1) decoupling infrastructure from the energy content and (2) decoupling gas prices from the oil link and (3) unbundling energy production from energy distribution
There are 2 datahubs in the world today. One of them is the XTN Hub which is Connected at the energy content side (where the margins are) with a patent application to the European Patent Office. The other one is connected on the infrastructure side
XTN is a Game Changer in the Energy Industry since:
– XTN is an “Automatic Purchasing Machine for Consumers” of electricity, gas and heat with producers as co-owners, where consumer can choose a mix of energy forms which fits consumer’s individual values and where the price premiums from consumer values are transferred to the producing co-owners providing an extra margin.
– XTN is a Demand Side Management System balancing Demand/Response by utilizing the three energy forms under one umbrella: electricity, gas and heat.
– XTN is a Demand Side Management system as decided by the EU Commision 5. november 2013
– XTN complies with the EU Commissions 3. energy package unbundling Distribution from Production
– XTN complies with the EU Commisions recommendation of 22. january 2014 to the European Parliament.
leading to the low carbon society
XTN is not a company providing IT services to outside customers rather it is an energy company itself inviting energy producers as co-owners with the right mix of energy forms which will be benefitting from the system “Energy a la Carte at Household Site”
New energy streams in the world – Driving forces
When driving forces are changing in an industry so must the operators in the industry change.
In the energy industry the driving forces are so heavy causing changes only the Americans can formulate: “Game changer – Disrupt the energy industry and drive it into the new paradigm”.
So, what driving forces are we seeing in the energy industry today creating new energy streams in the world?
– The energy industry consists of separate markets creating analog demand/response challenges within each of the markets
– Shale gas is becoming in abundant supply first in the US then later in Europe to an extent that the US will be self sufficient of energy going into an export position (LNG) lowering the prices in the current European gas market.
– The Nordic region, one of the heaviest producing regions of clean energy is going into a surplus position with sharply dropping prices due to green certificates that stimulates new renewables on top of existing renewables and not enough cables for exporting to the European continent ie.”locked in energy”.
– Consumers are being angry due to high prices caused by duties and not having a choice of energy form. Introducing capacity markets which will sharply increase consumer prices will even further backfire on inabel governments. Demand/Response must be taken care of by a system that do not cause even higher prices. Governments that do not see this will face problems in the next election.
– Consumers are being more and more concerned with climate change – environmental changes and global warming and the inability of governments to do something about it, especially when consumers cannot go out of their appartements due to health hazards
So, what are the solution to all this? That is to exploit the EU Commisions decisions: (1) 3.energy pack to unbundle distribution from production; (2) the decision of 5. November 2013 to solve the Demand/Response with Demand Side Management; (3) the proposal to the EU Parliament to let the market solve the challenges. All based on EUs 4 liberties.
This exploitation leads to the natural solution to manage the Demand/Response challenge by looking at all energy markets – electricity, gas, heat – under the same umbrella and to empower the consumers to manage the system by price at their door step – to give the consumers a choice of energy form – ie Balancing Demand / Response with Multiple Energy Forms at Household Site
The missing link
Hence, we are facing the need for: A missing link between Producer and Prosumer where the Prosumer both consumes different forms of energy at their doorstep at their choice commensurate with their values as well as producing different forms of energy commensurate with their values. The key here is “values” not “price”.
XTN Group is such a Missing link between Producer and Prosumer with its ready to go Demand Side Management system “Energy a la Carte at Household Site” after 7 years of Development. www.xtngroup.com
To find out more please read the following pages and make contact through the contact page at the end
Bjørn Bekkevold gave the presentation “The Impact on the Utility of the Smart Communities Developments – a pilot project to be launched in Germany 1H2016” at “European Utility Week” in Vienna on 5th November 2015
Bjørn Bekkevold gave the presentation “Game Changing in the Energy Sector” at the “2nd Annual Intelligent Risk and Portfolio Optimization for the Energy Markets” in Berlin on 22nd September 2015
Presentation at Norwegian Investment Forum 14.10.2014
“Energi” – Norways largest professional energy publication and sister publication to DN, Norways largest yellow financial business paper, published Bjorn Bekkevold and the XTN Group at 23. January 2014
Bjorn Bekkevold/XTN Group was speaker at the conference SmartUtilities Scandinavia in Stockholm 17.-18. april 2013
“Balancing Demand / Response through Consumer Pricing”